We are in the midst of the holiday season, so anything that makes online shopping easier is welcomed. You can get fast shipping, special discounts, and more with various Amazon Prime discounts for items you need.
Streaming, styling, and grocery shopping are also included, in addition to shipping and savings. To make the most of your Amazon Prime subscription this holiday season, read on for everything you need to know.
Amazon has Great Discount deals on various Items.
Through Amazon’s various discount programs, you can find many deals, promotions, and discounts that will allow you to save a great deal of money. So that you don’t miss out, we’ve compiled this exclusive guide for you.
What is Amazon Prime Discount?
It may surprise you that there are two options for discounted Prime memberships. You can choose from two discounted membership options: Prime Access and Prime Student.
You can also save on membership by signing up for a free 30-day trial.
Amazon Prime membership discount code
Follow the below steps to redeem Amazon Prime discount:
- To apply your promotional code, click the link the partner company sent you or visit Redeem your Prime membership. It is a one-time use code, so consider it carefully.
- Once you apply the promotional code, the next time you’ll be charged for your Prime membership will appear on the Your Amazon Prime Membership page.
As long as you’re eligible, you can take advantage of as many offers as you want to receive promotional codes for Prime.
Amazon Prime membership promo-code
Here’s how to redeem a promo code:
- Put an eligible item in your cart.
- If you are using a promotion code, in the Gift Cards and Promotional Codes field, enter it as specified on the Select a payment method page. Then click Apply.
- You are now ready to check out. Ensure you check the final checkout page before placing your order to ensure the promotion code was applied successfully. You can still use the promotion until it expires or has been used if, for some reason, you don’t place an order at that time.
How does the Amazon Prime renewal discount work
The discount is valid for up to four years from the date you enrol as long as you verify your eligibility every 12 months. You’re supposed to receive an email when it’s time to revert your document.
A new Prime membership can be purchased after the fourth year unless you cancel your membership.
Amazon Prime Discount for Seniors
Amazon does not offer any discounts based solely on the age of a senior citizen.
Although we gave you brief details about Amazon Prime Seniors Discount in our last article.
Although on Amazon Prime is extremely popular, it has been introduced as an initiative called “Amazon Prime Access,” which aims to make Prime’s benefits available to financially challenged citizens, including the elderly.
Prime memberships are 50% off for elderly individuals participating in public assistance programs.
To qualify for the Senior Program, you would need to have:
- SNAP and Medicaid recipients. Users can access Amazon Prime through the Amazon Prime Access program for a reduced price of $6.99 per month.
- A discounted rate of $7.49 monthly is available to accredited college and university students.
What is a Prime Student?
Prime Student is another discounted membership for $7.49 per month or $69 per year (after a free 6-month trial period) for members enrolled in a two-year or four-year college.
Additionally, Prime Student offers students the opportunity to enjoy all of Prime’s perks and exclusive perks and discounts designed specifically for students’ needs.
How to qualify for Prime student membership
As a student, you can register for a Prime Student membership using your .edu email address, though you can also provide proof of your college enrollment, such as a copy of your current student ID card, transcript, or tuition bill if you have one.
What is Prime Access?
With Prime Access, qualifying government assistance recipients, including those on SNAP EBT and Medicaid, can get a highly discounted Prime membership at just $6.99 per month after a 30-day free trial – for just $6.99 per month. All of Prime’s benefits are available to Access members at a discounted rate.
How to get Prime Access?
To qualify, you must scan and upload your ID card or eligibility letter when you complete the Amazon Prime Access signup process. The qualifying program can’t be used for your Prime membership, so you must also enter a payment method.
This program is for low-income groups, so you can receive the perks if they see that you qualify.
As Amazon Prime subscriptions can be expensive for many, we have discussed all the deals, promotions, and discounts you can use by following this Amazon Prime discount guide.